Nickel Plated Brass Elongated PG 29
Thread Type: PG 29
Locking Nut & O-ring Sold Separately
Sealcon # CD29CA-BE
Cable Range .71" - .98" (18 - 25 mm)
Hummel # 1.691.2900.60
Material Nickel Plated Brass
Hole Diameter (A)
1.47" (37.3 mm)
Body Length (B)
1.14" (29 mm)
Thread Length (D)
.47" (12 mm)
Wrench Flat (F1/F)
1.57" (40 mm)
Suggested Clearance Hole for Non-Threaded Mounting
- Liquid Tight - Submersible to 300 ft. - NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- Highest Pressure Rating - Patented form seal guarantees 150 psig (10 bar)
- Flame protected - V0 Rated according to UL 94
- Halogen- and Phosphorous free materials
- Large Selection - Cable Range from .08" (2mm) to 1.38" (35mm)
- Non-Corrosive - Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, ether, gasoline, mineral, animal & vegetable oil.
- Durable - Rugged Construction
- Environmentally compliant - RoHS & Deca BDE
This EMI/RFI Proof Nickel Plated Brass Strain Relief with elongated PG 29 Thread will provide your application with a product made of exceptional quality.
Modularity: The Strain Relief allows you to increase and decrease the cable opening by just swapping out the standard and reduced inserts.
Kinking and chafing of the cable is eliminated with use of the Flex Nut.
150 PSIG (10 BAR) NEMA 4x & 6 (Submersible) - IP 68 / IP 69 K
- Fittings: Nickel Plated Brass
- Form Seal: Buna-N
- Optional O-Ring: Buna-N, FPM or Silicone
- Optional Seal Ring: Polyethylene or Fiber-Reinforced Plastic
-40°C to 100°C (-40°F to 212°F)