Gray Nylon Standard Strain Relief Fittings PG 13 / 13.5
Thread Type: PG 13 / 13.5
Locking Nut & O-Ring Sold Separately
Sealcon # CD13A8-GY
No. of Holes 2
Diameter of Holes .17" (4.2 mm)
Insert Only 1.089.1307.19
Hummel # 1.597.1307.00
Body Length (B)
Thread Length (D)
- Flame protected - V0 Rated according to UL 94Halogen- and Phosphorous free materials
- Safety - Ratchet to prevent Dome from coming loose under vibration
- Large Selection - Cable Range from .08" (2mm) to 1.38" (35mm)
- Non-Corrosive - Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, ether, gasoline, mineral, animal & vegetable oil.
- Durable - Rugged Construction
- Environmentally compliant - RoHS & Deca BDE
This Nylon Strain Relief (Cable Gland) with PG 13 Thread will provide your application with a product made of exceptional quality. Modularity: The Strain Relief allows you to increase and decrease the cable opening by just swapping out the standard and reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the dome and flex top ensures that the overlapping splines apply a concentric seal, thereby preventing the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & ensuring pull-out protection of your cable without damaging it. Kinking and chafing of the cable is eliminated with use of the Flex Nut.
- Fittings: Nylon 6/6
- Form Seal: Elastomer
- Optional O-Ring: Buna-N, FPM or Silicone
- Optional Seal Ring: Polyethylene or Fiber-Reinforced Plastic
IP 65/IP 68 possible with ideal fit, only with optional O-Ring
-40°C to 100°C (-40°F to 212°F)
- Black (RAL 9005)
- Gray (RAL 7035)
Nylon 6/6: V0-rated - Flame resistant, halogen and phosphorous free, self-extinguishing, non-toxic, fungus resistant.
UL F1 UV Stable Rating for outdoor applications (Black Nylon version only).
All Multi-Hole Fittings in Nylon and Nickel Plated Brass have UR (ONLY)