Why not offer the best solution? If you want to solve a Strain Relief requirement – Don’t settle for less!
If you are looking for a cord grip to seal a connection in a dust tight, hose down, or even a submersible application – the Sealcon design with its NEMA 4X and 6 (IP68 and IP69K) and 150 PSIG pressure rating as well as V0 flammability rating according to UL 94.
Application areas to use Sealcon products:
Solar, Wind, Oil & Gas (ATEX / IECEx), Pumps, Filters, Fans, Transducers, Sensors, Scales, Flow Meters, Lighting, Motors, Encoders, Power Supplies, Antennas, Harnesses for Pool & Spa, Car Wash, Dairy, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Petro, Telecom, Automotive, Traffic, Robotics, Medical, Packaging, Automation, Marine and many more Industries.
Our terms are net 30 with approved credit. Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Prepayment options are also available. All payments must be made in US currency.
Samples will be sent out once sales has qualified the correct product(s) for your application. A max sample amount can not exceed $5 unless approved.
- NEMA 4x and 6 or IP68 – submersible! Also meet IP69K!
- 150 PSIG pressure rating - highest in the industry
- V0 flammability rating / halogen & phosphorous-free - unsurpassed!
- UV & Ozone stable UL f1 746Crating on Black Nylon dome/flex Fittings!
- O-Ring Groove and Ratchet for increased safety!
- Overlapping clamping splines push on form seal without damage
to the cable
- Meets RoHS, DecaBDE, UL, CSA, CE and VDE standards
- Explosion proof fittings (ATEX / IECEx) for armored / non-armored Cable
- Large inventory in Denver – no minimum purchase requirement!
- Armored and Non-Armored Applications
- EXIOS High-end Cable Glands for armored cables in hazardous areas including the latest IECEx and ATEX certifications, for use in Ex-e, Ex-d and Ex-tD areas.
- Cable Glands for armored cables in Ex-e applications
- A2F Cable Glands for non-armored cables in Ex-d applications
- A2 Cable Glands for non-armored cables in Ex-e applications
- Nylon, Nickel Plated Brass, PVDF & Stainless Steel - Cable Glands for Use in Hazardous Locations
||Non-Armored Ex-e & Ex-d
EXIOS standard Explosion Proof
(YE and YZ)
Nylon/Nickel Plated Brass
Nylon/Nickel Plated Brass
(Multi-Hole & Romex)
EXIOS Barrier Compound Glands
(YP & YU)
Ex-d Explosion Proof
(YA - in Brass, Nickel Plated Brass, INOX)
(High Performance w/ Extra pullout resistance)
- IP67 rated M12, M16, M23, M27 and M40 Signal & Power and Fast Ethernet PoE
- Signal: 3-28 solder / crimp pin, Power: 6 & 8 crimp pins for Power solutions
- Straight, Elbow, Cordsets, EMI, RJ45, over mold and 316 Strainless options
- Made of PC (Polycarbonate), Polyester, Reinforced Fiberglass
- Smooth walls and PG/Metric Knock-outs
- Membrane flange, extension frames
- Solid and transparent lids
- Hinge and latch Options
- Customization available
Mounting plates, DIN rails, Hinges, Gaskets, Fastening lugs, Brass inserts, Extension frames, Etc.
Cable protection systems for industrial Dynamic & Static Installations. Available in modern metric sizes, as well as in traditional DN sizes. In the metric models.
- Corrugated Conduit in Nylon, Metal, Metal/PVC, Superflex.