- Information obtained when you and other users ("you" or "Users") visit the sealconusa.com web site (the "Site"). www.sealconusa.com
- Information obtained through e-mail communications with you related to the Site.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
All information that is given to us via Email will be processed to the fullest to provide the Customer with the best Support possible.
The information we collect may include information from which you may be personally identified ("Personally Identifiable Information"), such as name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address, and also may include certain business information, such as employer name, occupation, job function, job title and buying information (e.g., preferences or history). We also will collect credit card and related information when you request a product or service. This Site only collects Personally Identifiable Information with your knowledge.
How We Use Your Information
We use Personally Identifiable Information that we collect on this Site for the following purposes:
- To provide you with this Site and other products and services.
- To respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes regarding the Site.
- To provide you with e-mail, fax and other notices for Follow-Up purposes.
We also may use your information to better understand the needs of our Users and to improve our Site. For example, we may use this information to determine what portions of the Site are most popular and the demographics of our Users generally. Cookies and other User information also enable us to customize your experience on the Site.
Newsletters and Offers
We may use the information you provide us to send you e-mail, fax and other communications on behalf of Sealcon LLC. These communications may include e-mail newsletters that are relevant to this Site.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We will not disclose your information to anyone outside of Sealcon LLC, except as described in this section.
The only other times we may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information collected on this Site are as follows:
- In the event of an asset sale, merger, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation or other similar transaction involving Sealcon LLC or this Site, we may transfer some or all User information, including Personally Identifiable Information, to the successor company.
- We will disclose your Personally Identifiable Information when we believe such disclosure is required by law or for the protection of persons or property.
SecurityWe use reasonable security safeguards to protect Personally Identifiable Information we collect on this Site from unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. However, due to the design of the Internet and other factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
© 2023, All rights reserved.