Your journey starts here
In business it takes both determination and teamwork to get from point A to point B and our team has both. Over the past 20+ years, we've gone from a small warehouse in a basement to a national leader in strain relief fittings and connectors …and we believe our amazing employees are behind it all.
We are Looking for: Order Entry Representative & Warehouse Associate
Order Entry Representative
We are looking for an Order Entry Representative to join our team! Sealcon LLC is the leading supplier of Hummel strain relief fittings and connectors. We are looking for an individual who must be able to multitask and work at a high pace within our department. We are growing rapidly and we need a dependable team player that loves a challenge and continuously wants to learn. The Order Entry Clerk tracks orders, updates status and notifies customers of changes in delivery schedule. Receives and processes orders for materials and merchandise. Being an Order Entry Clerk utilizes a database or tracking system to process orders. Maintains records of prices, delivery dates, inventory and other data related to each transaction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify information on Purchase Orders and Enter information into software for processing
- Check completed orders for errors, strong history of accuracy and high-volume performance
- Experience with data entry in a high-volume work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively via spoken, written and electronic means
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Proficient use of office equipment: computers, copiers, telephones
- Team player
- Customer service orientation
High School diploma or equivalent
We offer a competitive benefit package.
FT – Mon. through Fri.
Phone 800-456-9012 Ext 5022
We are looking for an individual who can multi-task and work at a high pace within our department. Come join our rapidly growing team!
The Warehouse Associate verifies the inventory quantity and assists in inventory level maintenance. Has overall responsibility for receiving and moving materials within warehouse. Being a Warehouse Associate operates warehouse equipment in a safe manner. Maintains complete paperwork. May require a certification to operate equipment. Being a Warehouse Associate possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area.
- Provide daily hands-on support for the department
- Drive compliance with safety, quality, and productivity goals in support of warehouse leadership team objectives
- Communicate with coworkers and supervisors to optimize work completion
- Provide recommendations on process improvement and assists in implementation
- Rotate and train on each aspect of the warehouse (Receiving, Pulling, Shipping)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Fast learner with the willingness to improve
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Diligent and meticulous in ensuring accuracy
- High work ethics to meet company policies and guidelines
Physical and Time Demands
- The ability to work full time (40 hours per week)
- The ability to frequently use a computer
- The ability to spend 99% of the work hours in the warehouse standing, walking, bending and climbing on ladders
- The ability to lift 75 pounds
- Insurance coverage that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 24 Hour Accident, Critical Illness, Health Savings Account and Wellness Programs
- Simplified Employee Pension
- Paid holidays with generous paid time off
- Incentive programs that include annual performance and profit sharing
Full Time (Monday - Friday)
Sealcon, a Cable Management Solution company headquartered in Centennial Colorado is North America & Mexico’s exclusive importer of quality German made products from Hummel. Since 1987 we have proudly served the needs of thousands of customers such as OEM’s, End Users and Distributors with over 6000+ different types, styles and sizes of cable glands, strain relief fittings, connectors, enclosures, and other related accessories. We are privately held and pride ourselves on offering our customers solutions by selling our product based on features and benefits, not price. A product you can stand behind. We strive to put the customer first by listening to their needs. With top notch quality products and a huge warehouse in Colorado, which is replenished weekly, we deliver what we promise. We aim for a high-fulfillment rate and an even higher customer retention rate. We’re growing, constantly adding new products, and expanding into new markets.
Contact Human Resources
Phone 800-456-9012 Ext 5022