Sealcon products, are made of the best, highest-grade quality strain relief fittings, cable gland, cord grip, circular connectors, enclosures
and accessories. We have over 6000+ types, sizes and styles to choose from. Plus, our products are UL, UR, CSA, VDE, CE PCT Gost,
German Lloyd (GL), TUV, RoHS, Deca BDE, ATEX, IECEx, Ex-e and Ex-d approved and certified!
Here are only a few of the features & benefits our products have:
- Temperature Range: -76°F to 356°F (-60°C - 180°C)
- Type NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 67 & 68) - Liquid Tight - Submersible to 300 ft!
- IP 69K rated - Ideal in splash or hose down applications!
- Patented Form Seal allows 150 PSIG (10 BAR) rating - Highest in Industry!
- V0 flame rating according to UL 94 (Dome Nylon & PVDF Only) – Low Smoke / Halogen & Phosphorous Free - Non-Toxic!
- UL f1 (746C) UV/Ozone Stable - Ideal for the Outdoors! All Black Nylon (Dome & Flex) Strain Relief Fittings, Cord Grips,
- Cable Glands are now made with UV / Ozone Stable material.
- Concentric O-Ring Groove - meets most Type NEMA applications!
- Antivibration Safety Ratchet Top Cap - Preventing Dome/Flex top from coming loose under vibration!
- Large selection - Cable Range from .08” (2 mm) to 1.73” (44 mm).
- Non-Corrosive - Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, ether, gasoline, mineral, animal & vegetable oil.
- RoHS & Deca BDE - Environmentally Compliant to the newest standards!
Pull-out Resistance & Cable Protection Overlapping clamping splines apply a concentric pressure to seal around cable, thereby preventing
the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting. This ensures pull-out protection without damage to the cable.
Submersible The patented recess and high-performance form seal (grommet) guarantees Type NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 / IP 69K) at 150 PSIG (10 bar).
Rugged Construction The self-locking ACME thread prevents the dome or flex nut from being pulled out under extreme lateral force.
Liquid Tight Molded O-Ring groove with O-Ring results in a liquid tight seal between Fitting and Installation.
Time Saving Installation Simply push the cable through Strain Relief Fitting - Tighten Dome or Flex Nut - Done! No disassembly of the Fitting required!