Contacts are specific to the Inserts and number of Poles on your Connector.
- There are two types of Contacts: Pins and Sockets. Pins are installed as Male connections and Sockets are installed as Female connections.
- For example, if your Connector has a 3-Pole Insert labeled (3 x 1mm), you need three 1mm Contacts for your Insert. Likewise, if your Connector has a 3-Pole insert labeled (3 x 2mm), you need three 2mm contacts.
- Contacts are not universal, so check to see if there is a Required Contact for your installation.
Each Pin or Socket contact has a different installation based on the number of Contacts needed and size of the Contact.
If you have any questions please submit a quote and one of our experts will contact you to verify you have the correct configuration for your desired Connector.
- Contacts: 4 x 1.25;7 x 1.25
- Number of Contacts: Insert 8-pole (4+3+PE 630V)
Insert type Pin/Male for Poles & Configurations:
- 8-pole (4+3+PE 630V) Configuration - 4 x 1.25 mm
- 6+PE Configuration - 7 x 1.25 mm
Type of Contact: Crimp Pin 1.25 mm Machined
Crimp Range: 0.5 mm² - 1.5 mm²
Click Here for Crimp Tool Settings
|Insert||Number of Poles||Required Contacts||Electrical Data||Add to Quote|
|Insert 6+PE||7 x 1.25 mm||Select for Quote|
|Insert 8-pole (4+3+PE 630V)||4 x 0.8 mm / 4 x 1.25 mm||•Contact-Ø[mm] 0,8 / 1,25
•AWG [mm²] 008,-0,34 0,34-1,5
•Nominal current ¹)[A] 5/16
•Nominal voltage ²)[V˜] 300 / 800
•Nominal voltage ²)[V˜] 300 / 630
•Test voltage (Breakdown voltage) ³) [V˜] 1500/2500
•Insulation resistance [MΩ]>10
•Max. contact resistance [mΩ] 3
|Select for Quote|
|Contacts||Type of Contact||Crimp Range||Product Number||Add to Quote|
|Crimp Pin 1.25 mm Machined||0.34mm² - 1.5 mm² AWG 22 - AWG 16||S7.010.981.211|