Contacts are specific to the Inserts and number of Poles on your Connector.
- There are two types of Contacts: Pins and Sockets. Pins are installed as Male connections and Sockets are installed as Female connections.
- For example, if your Connector has a 3-Pole Insert labeled (3 x 1mm), you need three 1mm Contacts for your Insert. Likewise, if your Connector has a 3-Pole insert labeled (3 x 2mm), you need three 2mm contacts.
- Contacts are not universal, so check to see if there is a Required Contact for your installation.
Each Pin or Socket contact has a different installation based on the number of Contacts needed and size of the Contact.
If you have any questions please submit a quote and one of our experts will contact you to verify you have the correct configuration for your desired Connector.
IP 67 / IP 69 K per EN 60 529 (connected)
- Housing: Copper-Zinc alloy;Aluminium alloy;Die Casting
- Housing Surface: Nickel plated brass;other surface upon request
- Contacts: Copper-Zinc alloy
- Contact Surface: Nickel;gold plated (0,25?m Au)
- Type of Contacts: Solder;dip-solder (PCB);Crimp
- Number of Contacts: Insert 3-pole (3 x 2 mm)
- Amp Rating: 5
Pin (Male) Insert 3-Pole (3 x 2mm)
Type of Contact: Crimp Socket 2 mm Machined
Crimp Range: 1 mm² - 2.5 mm² AWG 17 - AWG 14
Click Here for Crimp Tool Settings
|Insert||Number of Poles||Required Contacts||Electrical Data||Add to Quote|
|Insert 3-pole (3 x 1 mm)||3 x 1 mm||•Number of Positions: 3 (3 x 1 mm)
•Number of Contacts: 3
•Contact Ø (mm): 1
•AWG [mm2]: 0.14 - 1
•Nominal Current1) [A]: 8
•Nominal Voltage2) [V~]: 400
•Test Voltage (Breakdown Voltage) 3) [V~]: 2500
•Insulation Resistance [MΩ]: >1010
•Max. Contact Resistance [mΩ]: 3
|Select for Quote|
|Contacts||Type of Contact||Crimp Range||Product Number||Add to Quote|
|Crimp Socket 2 mm Machined||1 mm² - 2.5 mm² AWG 17 - AWG 14||S7.010.982.002|