Standard Nickel Plated Brass 1" NPT Nickel Strain Relief Fitting
Thread Type: 1" NPT
Locking Nut Sold Separately
Suggested Clearance Hole for Non-Threaded Mounting
- Liquid Tight - Submersible to 300 ft. - Type Nema 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- Highest Pressure Rating - Patented form seal guarantees 150 psig (10 bar)
- Flame protected - V0 Rated according to UL 94
- Halogen- and Phosphorous free materials
- Large Selection - Cable Range from .08" (2mm) to 1.38" (35mm)
- Non-Corrosive - Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, ether, gasoline, mineral, animal & vegetable oil.
- Durable - Rugged Construction
- Environmentally compliant - RoHS & Deca BDE
This Nickel Plated Brass Strain Relief with 1" NPT Thread will provide your application with a product made of exceptional quality.
Modularity: The Strain Relief allows you to increase and decrease the cable opening by just swapping out the standard and reduced inserts.
150 PSIG (10 BNR) Type Nema 4x & 6 (Submersible) - IP 68 / IP 69 K
- Fittings: Nickel Plated Brass
- Form Seal: Buna-N
- Optional O-Ring: Buna-N, FPM or Silicone
- Optional Seal Ring: Polyethylene or Fiber-Reinforced Plastic
IP 68 – 10 bar / IP 69K within the specific clamping range
-40°C to 100°C (-40°F to 212°F)
Nylon 6/6: V0-rated - Flame resistant, halogen and phosphorous free, self-extinguishing, non-toxic, fungus resistant. UL F1 UV Stable Rating for outdoor applications (Black Nylon Version Only)
*Sizes 3/8" NPT, M12, M16, PG7, PG9, and PG11 and all Multi-Hole Fittings in Nylon and Nickel Plated Brass have UR (ONLY)