Gray Nylon Standard Strain Relief Fitting 1" NPT
Thread Type: 1" NPT
Locking Nut & O-Ring Sold Separately
Sealcon # CD29N9-GY
No. of Holes 2
Diameter of Holes .43" (11)
Insert Only 1.089.2908.19
Body Length (B)
1.77" (45 mm)
Thread Length (D)
.31" (8 mm)
Wrench Flat (F1/F)
.75" (19 mm)
- Flame protected - V0 Rated according to UL 94Halogen- and Phosphorous free materials
- Safety - Ratchet to prevent Dome from coming loose under vibration
- Large Selection - Cable Range from .08" (2mm) to 1.38" (35mm)
- Non-Corrosive - Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, ether, gasoline, mineral, animal & vegetable oil.
- Durable - Rugged Construction
- Environmentally compliant - RoHS & Deca BDE
This Nylon Strain Relief (Cable Gland) with 1” NPT Thread will provide your application with a product made of exceptional quality
The self locking ACME thread on the dome and flex top ensures that the overlapping splines apply a concentric seal, thereby preventing the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & ensuring pull-out protection of your cable without damaging it.
- Fittings: Nylon 6/6
- Form Seal:
- Optional O-Ring:
- Optional Seal Ring:
-40°C to 110°C (-40°F to 230°F)
Nylon 6/6: V0-rated - Flame resistant, halogen and phosphorous free, self-extinguishing, non-toxic, fungus resistant.
UL F1 UV Stable Rating for outdoor applications (Black Nylon version only).
*Sizes 3/8” NPT, M12, M16, PG7, PG9, and PG11 and all Multi-Hole Fittings in Nylon and Nickel Plated Brass have UR (ONLY)