Gray Nylon Standard Strain Relief Fittings PG48
Thread Type: PG48
Locking Nut & O-Ring Sold Separately
Sealcon # CD48AP-GY
No. of Holes Solid Plug
Insert Only 1.089.4899.19
Hummel # 1.597.4899.00
Body Length (B)
1.93" (49 mm)
Thread Length (D)
.55" (14 mm)
Wrench Flat (F1/F)
2.56" (65 mm)
- Flame protected - V0 Rated according to UL 94Halogen- and Phosphorous free materials
- Safety - Ratchet to prevent Dome from coming loose under vibration
- Large Selection - Cable Range from .08" (2mm) to 1.38" (35mm)
- Non-Corrosive - Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, ether, gasoline, mineral, animal & vegetable oil.
- Durable - Rugged Construction
- Environmentally compliant - RoHS & Deca BDE
This Nylon Strain Relief (Cable Gland) with PG 48 Thread will provide your application with a product made of exceptional quality
The self locking ACME thread on the dome and flex top ensures that the overlapping splines apply a concentric seal, thereby preventing the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & ensuring pull-out protection of your cable without damaging it.
- Fittings: Nylon 6/6
- Form Seal: Elastomer
- Optional O-Ring: Buna-N, FPM or Silicone
- Optional Seal Ring: Polyethylene or Fiber-Reinforced Plastic
IP 65/IP 68 possible with ideal fit, only with optional O-Ring
-40°C to 100°C (-40°F to 212°F)
- Black (RAL 9005)
- Gray (RAL 7035)
Nylon 6/6: V0-rated - Flame resistant, halogen and phosphorous free, self-extinguishing, non-toxic, fungus resistant.
UL F1 UV Stable Rating for outdoor applications (Black Nylon version only).
All Multi-Hole Fittings in Nylon and Nickel Plated Brass have UR (ONLY)