M20 Nylon RJ45 Strain Relief Fitting
Thread Type: M20
Locking Nut, O-Ring & Cable Sold Separately
Sealcon # CD22MJ-BK
No. of Holes 1
Diameter of Holes .27" (6.9)
Insert Only 1.089.16C-07
Hummel # Custom
Body Length (B)
.87" (22 mm)
Thread Length (D)
.24" (6 mm)
Wrench Flat (F1/F)
1.3" (33 mm)
Suggested Clearance Hole for Non-Threaded Mounting
- Flame protected - V0 Rated according to UL 94
- Halogen- and Phosphorous free materials
- Safety – Ratchet to prevent Dome from coming loose under vibration
- Large Selection - Cable Range from .08" (2mm) to 1.38" (35mm)
- Non-Corrosive - Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, ether, gasoline, mineral, animal & vegetable oil.
- Durable - Rugged Construction
- Environmentally compliant - RoHS & Deca BDE
This Nylon Strain Relief (Cable Gland) with PG 7 / 1/4" NPT Thread will provide your application with a product made of exceptional quality.
Modularity: The Strain Relief allows you to increase and decrease the cable opening by just swapping out the standard and reduced inserts.
The self locking ACME thread on the dome and flex top ensures that the overlapping splines apply a concentric seal, thereby preventing the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & ensuring pull-out protection of your cable without damaging it.
Kinking and chafing of the cable is eliminated with use of the Flex Nut.
- Fittings: Nylon 6/6
- Form Seal:
- Optional O-Ring:
- Optional Seal Ring:
-40°C to 100°C (-40°F to 212°F)
Nylon 6/6: V0-rated - Flame resistant, halogen and phosphorous free, self-extinguishing, non-toxic, fungus resistant.