Gray Nylon Standard Strain Relief Fitting 3/4" NPT
Thread Type: 3/4" NPT
Locking Nut & O-ring Sold Separately
Sealcon # CD21NS-04
Hummel # 1.587.3401.70
Hole Diameter (A)
1.05" (26.7 mm)
Body Length (B)
1.22" (31 mm)
Thread Length (D)
.55" (14 mm)
Wrench Flat (F1/F)
1.3" (33 mm)
.28" x .55" (7 x 14 mm)
Suggested Clearance Hole for Non-Threaded Mounting
- Flame protected - V0 Rated according to UL 94
- Halogen- and Phosphorous free materials
- Safety - Ratchet to prevent Dome from coming loose under vibration
- Large Selection - Cable Range from .08" (2mm) to 1.38" (35mm)
- Non-Corrosive - Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, ether, gasoline, mineral, animal & vegetable oil.
- Durable - Rugged Construction
- Environmentally compliant - RoHS & Deca BDE
This Nylon Strain Relief (Cable Gland) with 3/4" NPT Thread and ROMEX Flat Cable Insert will provide your application with a product made of exceptional quality
The self locking ACME thread on the dome and flex top ensures that the overlapping splines apply a concentric seal, thereby preventing the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & ensuring pull-out protection of your cable without damaging it.
IP 65 / IP 68 with additional O-Ring
- Fittings: Nylon 6/6
- Form Seal: Elastomer
- Optional O-Ring: Buna-N, FPM or Silicone
- Optional Seal Ring: Polyethylene
- Black (RAL 9005)
- Gray (RAL 7035)
Nylon 6/6: V0-rated - Flame resistant, halogen and phosphorous free, self-extinguishing, non-toxic, fungus resistant.
UL F1 UV Stable Rating for outdoor applications (Black Nylon version only).