Nylon Snap Elbow Strain Relief Fittings M32 x 1.5
Thread Type: M32 x 1.5
Locking Nut Sold Separately
Sealcon # ED32MR-GY
Cable Range .51" - .79" (13 - 20 mm)
Hummel # 1.313.3200.51
Hole Diameter (A)
1.26" (32 mm)
Body Length (B)
3.58" (91 mm)
Thread Length (D)
.43" (11 mm)
Wrench Flat (F1/F)
1.65" (42 mm)
Suggested Clearance Hole for Non-Threaded Mounting
- Flame protected - V0 Rated according to UL 94Halogen- and Phosphorous free materials
- Safety - Ratchet to prevent Dome from coming loose under vibration
- Large Selection - Cable Range from .08" (2mm) to 1.38" (35mm)
- Non-Corrosive - Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, ether, gasoline, mineral, animal & vegetable oil.
- Durable - Rugged Construction
- Environmentally compliant - RoHS & Deca BDE
This Nylon Strain Relief (Cable Gland) with M32 x 1.5 Thread will provide your application with a product made of exceptional quality.
Modularity: The Strain Relief allows you to increase and decrease the cable opening by just swapping out the standard and reduced inserts.
The self locking ACME thread on the dome and flex top ensures that the overlapping splines apply a concentric seal, thereby preventing the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & ensuring pull-out protection of your cable without damaging it.
Kinking and chafing of the cable is eliminated with use of the Flex Nut.
- Fittings: Nylon 6/6
- Form Seal: Buna-N
- Optional O-Ring: Buna-N, FPM or Silicone
- Optional Seal Ring: Polyethylene or Fiber-Reinforced Plastic
-40°C to 100°C (-40°F to 212°F)
- Black (RAL 9005)
- Gray (RAL 7035)
Nylon 6/6: V0-rated - Flame resistant, halogen and phosphorous free, self-extinguishing, non-toxic, fungus resistant.
Buna-N O-Ring Included.
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- Listed Underwriters Laboratories
- Canadian Standard Association
- Registered Underwriters Laboratories
- Certified European Approval
- German Lloyd
- Association of German Electrical Engineers