Nylon Strain Relief Fitting PG 13 / 13.5
Thread Type: PG 13 / 13.5
Locking Nut & O-Ring Sold Separately
Sealcon # CD13AA-GY
Cable Range .24" - .47" (6 - 12 mm)
Hummel # 1.209.1300.14
Hole Diameter (A)
.8" (20.3 mm)
Body Length (B)
1.06" (27 mm)
Thread Length (D)
.35" (9 mm)
Wrench Flat (F1/F)
.94" (24 mm)
Suggested Clearance Hole for Non-Threaded Mounting
- Flame protected - V0 Rated according to UL 94
- Halogen- and Phosphorous free materials
- Safety – Ratchet to prevent Dome from coming loose under vibration
- Large Selection - Cable Range from .08" (2mm) to 1.38" (35mm)
- Non-Corrosive - Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, ether, gasoline, mineral, animal & vegetable oil.
- Durable - Rugged Construction
- Environmentally compliant - RoHS & Deca BDE
This Nylon Strain Relief (Cable Gland) with PG 13 / 13.5 Thread will provide your application with a product made of exceptional quality.
Modularity: The Strain Relief allows you to increase and decrease the cable opening by just swapping out the standard and reduced inserts.
The self locking ACME thread on the dome and flex top ensures that the overlapping splines apply a concentric seal, thereby preventing the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & ensuring pull-out protection of your cable without damaging it.
Kinking and chafing of the cable is eliminated with use of the Flex Nut.
IP 68 - 10 bar / IP 69k ( Type Nema 6 - 150 PSIG) with additional O-Ring
- Fittings: Nylon 6/6
- Form Seal: Buna-N
- Optional O-Ring: Buna-N, FPM or Silicone
- Optional Seal Ring: Polyethylene or Fiber-Reinforced Plastic
-40°C to 100°C (-40°F to 212°F)
- Black (RAL 9005)
- Gray (RAL 7035)
- Blue (RAL 5012) - upon request
Nylon 6/6: V0-rated - Flame resistant, halogen and phosphorous free, self-extinguishing, non-toxic, fungus resistant.
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- Listed Underwriters Laboratories
- Canadian Standard Association
- Registered Underwriters Laboratories
- Certified European Approval
- German Lloyd