Made In the USA
4" x 4" x 3"
- Best material – bases, opaque covers and clear covers are all made of high-impact, UV resistant polycarbonate
- Easy ordering – One part number equals one completely assembled enclosure
- Super easy use – mounting flanges, so no extra hardware needed
- Flexible Interior Mounting – bosses on rear wall and lid of opaque enclosure provide multiple mounting options for din rail, back panels, or other components
- Advanced face plate mounting system
- Secure – Choose your level of protection: pad lockable, tamper screw or tamper tag capable
- Frequency Friendly – Available with absolutely no metals of any kind on the enclosure which is extremely favorable for sending and receiving wireless signals UL-50 / c-UL Listed (file # E207562)
- Sealcon’s polycarbonate enclosures are available in 11 standard configurations. Box configurations include hinged or non-hinged lids in 2-screw, 4-screw, or stainless steel metal latched lids.
- Made in the USA
- Sealcon’s traditional high impact polycarbonate enclosure offering including eleven sizes from 4x4x3 through 18x16x10
- Light gray in color with high gloss finish
- Available in four configurations including screw cover, hinged w/two screws, hinged w/four screws and hinged with locking latch
- Available in two latch styles, stainless steel (LL) or non-metallic (NL) locking latch
- All sizes and configurations are available in clear or opaque lid
- Brass inserts for securing mounting feet or flange, optional back panel and lid UL/C-UL-50 listed Nema 1,2,3,3R,3S,4,4X,5,12,13 and “S” series and “H-6P” series are NEMA 6/6P, marine use rated
- Hinged Cover
- Low Profile Hinged Cover
- Clear Cover
- Integrated Mounting Flange
- Non-Metallic Locking Latch
IP66, NEMA 4X
Instrumented Dart Impact @ 73° F in-lbs. 565
UL 94 5VA
Mechanical and Thermal Test Spec.
- Instrumented Dart Impact @ 73° F 565 in-lbs
- Made in the USA
- Falling Ball Impact @ 73° F: UL-746 900 in-bls
- Deflection Temperature @ 264 psi: ASTM D648 270 Deg F.
- Modulus of Elasticity: rn ASTM D790
- Temperature Range Deg. F -40 to 265
Flammable / UV Ratings Test Spec.
- Flame Rating - UL 94 5VA
- Outdoor UV Exposure - UL F1