The increasing need for connectivity in an ever-widening sphere of products and processes have made dependable connectors and cable management components for OEM manufacturers essential. Sealcon answers these needs as the one-stop-source for cable glands, circular connectors, enclosures, cable and wire, accessories, and conduit systems.
Our service to OEM manufacturers not only includes a wide range of reliable dependable cable management products, but also value added services like application assistance kitting, and scheduled deliveries.
Expert Application Assistance
Sealcon products provide connectivity solutions for applications in a variety of industries, including renewable energy, oil & gas (ATEX / IECEx), utilities, lighting, mining, car wash, food & beverage, assembly lines, robotics, automotive, medical, packaging, automation, marine, and more. Our extensive product line includes a diverse range products with attributes designed for specific application needs, such as:
- Low Smoke / Halogen & Phosphorous Free Products: V0 Flame Rated, Ideal for applications requiring a low smoke environment, Non-Toxic according to UL94.
- Submersible & Liquid Tight: Perfect product for a spray down or submersed application.
- Unsurpassed IP68 / NEMA 4X & 6 / 10 BAR (150 PSIG) Rating. The patented form seal (Grommet Around Cable) allows products to be installed in up to 300 ft
- Outdoor / UV Exposure: Our products are ideal for outdoors. All of our black Nylon Strain. Relief Fittings are made with a UL f1 (746C) UV & Ozone Stable Material & ACME thread.
- NEMA Installation: All of our Cable Strain Relief Fittings come with a Patented O-Ring Groove, resulting in a liquid tight seal between fitting and installation when used with a correct o-ring.
- Anti-Vibration: Sealcon’s Cable Strain Relief Fittings feature notches molded into the dome nut to prevent the dome from coming loose from the Cable Gland body. This is referred to as a safety ratchet system.
- Approvals & Certifications: Our products are UL, UR, CSA, VDE, CE, PCT Gost, German Lloyd (GL), TUV, RoHS, Deca BDE, ATEX, IECEx, Ex-e and Ex-d.
Through our extensive application experience our team can help you find the right cable management product for your application.
Kitting and Scheduled Deliveries
OEMs must continually look for ways to improve efficiency in their manufacturing processes. As a capable, service oriented supplier, Sealcon can help with kitting and scheduled deliveries to expedite your processes.
Kitting is an effective inventory management practice that streamlines manufacturing, thereby increasing the efficiency of manufacturing operations. This approach is especially advantageous for assemblies that include small components and customized items.
Just-in-time-delivery is another important inventory management strategy that increases efficiencies for manufacturers. Sealcon can help managers meet lean manufacturing goals with reliable scheduled delivery.
Sealcon Supplier Advantages
Sealcon makes it easy to find the right component for your OEM application. Product quality, unsurpassed customer service, and product availability set Sealcon apart from the competition.
- Wide selection of quality products – over 6,000 in stock products
- No minimum orders required
- Blanket orders with release dates for customer cost savings
- Type NEMA 4x & 6 (Submersible)
- 2D/3D CAD available for download
- Fast and friendly technical support
- Same day shipping
- Certifications & approvals
We’ll get you the connectors and cable glands you need on time and within budget. Contact us to discuss your project and get a free quote.